- Average class size: 17
- 14:1 student-faculty ratio
- 500 students
- Diverse student body from 19 states and 3 countries outside the U.S.
- On-campus housing guaranteed for first-year students
- Two Internet and phone hookups in each Residence Hall room
- Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors are allowed to have cars on campus free of charge; they must be registered with Campus Safety.
- 21 clubs and organizations on campus
- 11 NCAA Division III athletics
- Support program for students with learning differences
- Center for Teaching and Learning offers free supplemental tutoring and study groups
- Individualized degree programs
- 88% of SVC seniors participate in internships or off-campus field experiences
- Study abroad opportunities
- 16 available majors
- 371-acre campus on a beautiful mountainside setting, 1.5 miles from downtown Bennington (population 20,000)
- Within 90 minutes of 18 ski and snowboard resorts
- Total comprehensive fees (2014-2015): $32,870 a year (tuition, room & board)
- 90% of students receive financial aid; average aid package for students totals $10,000 a year
- All applicants reviewed for a variety of academic merit scholarships
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community