Anne Hopkins Gross
dean of students
Everett Mansion 209
area of responsibility
- Residential Life, Student Involvement & Leadership, Counseling Services, Health Services, Campus Safety, Student Government Association
- Quest for Success: The First Year Experience
Student leadership development, women's issues, retention, parent outreach and anything else involving students.
Why I like working in an academic setting
The energy that occurs on the College campus is uplifting and motivating. Working with the faculty and staff to assist students upon entering College and through to graduation . . . it's satisfying to see how students have developed and grown throughout their collegiate experience.
Jane Eyre--one of the first novels I read in high school, and I've loved it ever since.
There's too much to choose from in this category! Suffice it to say that I will select the most recent exhibit I saw in our Burgdorff Gallery in the Everett Mansion--Alan Nyiri's exhibit of peacefully serene and yet stunning photographs of Vermont.
best part of being at svc
The students! And the faculty and staff are wonderful.
February 2012 - Elected as the Vermont State Director for the National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA). Hopkins Gross, who has served as Professional Competencies Representative for NASPA for the last two years, will serve as director for two years.
October 2010 - Wrote article in NASPA Region I, Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education, entitled "What is Mindfulness. Read more.
September 2010 - Became a member of the Vermont Autism Task Force.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics