Southern Vermont College academics offer you the opportunity to discover and develop your true potential and be fully prepared to enter the job market. The College's strong liberal arts education, combined with the expertise learned in our many internships, workshops, and degree programs, provide the perfect blend of skills necessary to succeed in the workplace and throughout life.
- Degree Programs: The College offers 16 bachelor degree programs and 1 associate degree program.
- Academic Calendars
- Special Programs: A Southern Vermont College education helps expand your horizons to see that there is more to education, more to life, more to learning.
- Law School Preparation Program
- Academic Support: Southern Vermont College has a diverse student body with a wide range of skills and abilities. To assist students who need extra support to succeed in college, we offer a number of special services and programs that have proven to be effective year after year.
- Registrar: All students' permanent academic records are maintained in the Registrar's Office.
- Cross Registration: Southern Vermont College is member of the Hudson Mohawk Association of Colleges and Universities. Full-time matriculated students may take courses offered at a member institution.
- Graduation Requirements
Tom Redden, Professor of History and Politics
- US Dept of Ed Renews Funds for Support Services at SVC
- Scott Fitzgerald New Volleyball Coach
- Muffie Harvey Rides Again!
- Enrich Your Life Through Fall Classes
- James C. White II, Ph.D., Named Provost
- Graduates in Radiologic Sciences Receive 100% Pass Rate on ARRT Exam
- Nursing Division Accredited by CCNE