Hudson Mohawk Association of Colleges and Universities (HMACU)
The HMACU is a consortium of 19 colleges and universities located in upstate New York, western Massachusetts and Southern Vermont including public, private, two-year and professional colleges and universities offering undergraduate and graduate degrees. Full-time matriculated students at member institutions may take courses offered at other member institutions. For additional information on registration go to www.albany.edu/registrar/cross-registration.php.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Summer Research Course on Aging and Alzheimer's
- Student Hanifah Presley and Interfaith Council Honored at VCC Forum
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics