Business Administration/Management (Bachelor of Science Degree)
In today's business environment, managers and supervisors must have the ability to communicate and motivate employees in a changing work environment. In addition, managers must have the technical expertise and financial skills necessary to make decisions in a dynamic economy. The McCormick Division of Business provides students with a broad range of courses to prepare them for future management positions. The required Professional Core provides the student with a firm foundation in the areas of business and management. Students then select management courses to match their individual career goals.
|Program of Study||Requirements||Credit|
|General Core Requirements||48|
|General Electives (choose 8)||32|
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- Learning Cooperative Coordinator Becomes a Certified Master Reviewer
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)