Business Administration/Management (Bachelor of Science Degree)
In today's business environment, managers and supervisors must have the ability to communicate and motivate employees in a changing work environment. In addition, managers must have the technical expertise and financial skills necessary to make decisions in a dynamic economy. The McCormick Division of Business provides students with a broad range of courses to prepare them for future management positions. The required Professional Core provides the student with a firm foundation in the areas of business and management. Students then select management courses to match their individual career goals.
|Program of Study||Requirements||Credit|
|General Core Requirements||48|
|Professional Core Requirements, including||
This program is currently being revised and expanded to include Contemporary Management and Marketing degree tracks and two concentrations in IT and Management. These program revisions are planned for implementation in January 2013.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics