Business Administration/Management (Bachelor of Science Degree)
In today's business environment, managers and supervisors must have the ability to communicate and motivate employees in a changing work environment. In addition, managers must have the technical expertise and financial skills necessary to make decisions in a dynamic economy. The McCormick Division of Business provides students with a broad range of courses to prepare them for future management positions. The required Professional Core provides the student with a firm foundation in the areas of business and management. Students then select management courses to match their individual career goals.
|Program of Study||Requirements||Credit|
|General Core Requirements||48|
|General Electives (choose 8)||32|
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Info on Bennington Water Project Vote
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- Military Leader Speaks on King's Life and Legacy
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."