Applying to the Healthcare Management and Advocacy Program
Instructions for how to apply to the HMA Bachelor of Science Program can be found here.
The online application form can be found here.
A PDF version of the paper application can be downloaded here. A $30 application fee is charged for non-electronically-submitted applications.
HMA Program Deadline
Applications will continue to be accepted on a rolling basis until all available spots for the incoming freshman HMA class are filled. All applicants are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible - CLICK HERE.
Melissa North, Instructor, Division of Nursing.
- Nursing Division Accredited by CCNE
- Remarks by Commencement Speaker/Honorary Degree Recipient/Author/professor Moustafa Bayoumi
- SVC grads urged: Color outside the lines
- Graduates experience laughter, tears and wisdom
- Author Moustafa Bayoumi Commencement Speaker; Former President Karen Gross to Receive Honorary Degree
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES