Applying to the Healthcare Management and Advocacy Program
Instructions for how to apply to the HMA Bachelor of Science Program can be found here.
The online application form can be found here.
A PDF version of the paper application can be downloaded here. A $30 application fee is charged for non-electronically-submitted applications.
HMA Program Deadline
Applications will continue to be accepted on a rolling basis until all available spots for the incoming freshman HMA class are filled. All applicants are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible - CLICK HERE.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Three School Chiefs Trade Spaces for a Day
- Management & Entrepreneurship Professort Appointed to Lever Advisory Board
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"