Applying to the Healthcare Management and Advocacy Program
Instructions for how to apply to the HMA Bachelor of Science Program can be found here.
The online application form can be found here.
A PDF version of the paper application can be downloaded here. A $30 application fee is charged for non-electronically-submitted applications.
HMA Program Deadline
Applications will continue to be accepted on a rolling basis until all available spots for the incoming freshman HMA class are filled. All applicants are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible - CLICK HERE.
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"