Applying to the Healthcare Management and Advocacy Program
Instructions for how to apply to the HMA Bachelor of Science Program can be found here.
The online application form can be found here.
A PDF version of the paper application can be downloaded here. A $30 application fee is charged for non-electronically-submitted applications.
HMA Program Deadline
Applications will continue to be accepted on a rolling basis until all available spots for the incoming freshman HMA class are filled. All applicants are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible - CLICK HERE.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."