Applying to the Healthcare Management and Advocacy Program
Instructions for how to apply to the HMA Bachelor of Science Program can be found here.
The online application form can be found here.
A PDF version of the paper application can be downloaded here. A $30 application fee is charged for non-electronically-submitted applications.
HMA Program Deadline
Applications will continue to be accepted on a rolling basis until all available spots for the incoming freshman HMA class are filled. All applicants are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible - CLICK HERE.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President