Director, Healthcare Management and Advocacy Program
Assistant Professor, The John Merck Division of Science & Technology
Ph.D., Biomedical Sciences, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, Florida, February 2005.
M.S., Biological Sciences, Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois, July 2001.
B.S., Biological Sciences, Chemistry minor, Illinois State University, Normal Illinois, May 1999.
A.S., Illinois Valley Community College, Oglesby, Illinois, May 1996.
Assistant Professor of Psychology, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences
Ph.D., Stony Brook University, 2008
M.A., Stony Brook University, 2005
B.S., SUNY College of Brockport, 2003
Part-time Instructor, The John Merck Division of Science and Technology
M.S., Sage Graduate School
Doctoral student - A.T. Still University
Assistant Professor, Division Chair, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences
M.S., Psychology, Finch University of Health Sciences, 1994
B.A., Psychology, University of Miami, 1989
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community