RN to BSN TrackPre-Licensure BSN || RN to BSN || Mission/Outcomes || Admission || Simulation || BSN Program Home || Nursing Student Handbook || Accreditation
The RN-BSN track is designed for registered nurses who wish to continue their education and achieve a BSN.
Research has demonstrated that higher levels of nursing education lead to more positive patient outcomes. The baccalaureate prepared nurse has the skills and abilities necessary for the complexity of healthcare in diverse settings. This includes preparation to contribute to quality and safety initiatives for the continuous improvement of patient care, and to serve as a full partner in the redesign and advancement of healthcare. The RN to BSN track assists graduates of Associate Degree and Diploma Programs of Nursing to meet these healthcare imperatives.
PROGRAM OF STUDY
The total program is 128 credit hours including a maximum of 64 credit hours accepted from an ADN degree and a minimum of 64 credit hours earned at SVC for the RN to BSN curriculum.
Admission to RN to BSN program requires an active, unencumbered US RN license.
|Associate in Nursing Degree Requirements||Maximum of 64|
|General Core Requirements BSN (Non-Nursing core)||
|Major Requirements (Nursing Core)||
|*Two courses in Non-Nursing Core must at upper level (300/400). These courses may be taken as Elective or as meeting another requirement.
Jennifer Nelson, Co-Chair, Assistant Professor of Mathematics.
- Muffie Harvey Rides Again!
- Enrich Your Life Through Fall Classes
- James C. White II, Ph.D., Named Provost
- Graduates in Radiologic Sciences Receive 100% Pass Rate on ARRT Exam
- 12 Student-Athletes Receive NECC All-Conference Academic Honors
- Nursing Division Accredited by CCNE
- Remarks by Commencement Speaker/Honorary Degree Recipient/Author/professor Moustafa Bayoumi
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES