View this video to hear more about the program from Linda Lippacher, Director of Radiologic Sciences.
Radiologic Technologists: Get CT Certificate in One Year
Want to boost your income and more than double your job prospects?
Introducing SVC’s one-year, fully online, post-graduate certificate program in Computed Tomography (CT), designed for licensed, registered ARRT technologists who want to advance their career with CT registry.
- 16-credit program is offered fully online (preceptor work can be done at student’s choice of facility).
- Taught by SVC’s highly qualified and respected faculty.
- May be completed in one year, part time.
- Open to all registered technologists in the areas of Radiography, Nuclear Medicine and/or Radiation Therapy.
- Payment options available (including possible employee benefit options).
SVC’s program consists of a three-course set in CT. The complete set provides a formal special training in CT, preparing each student to become a technically proficient, entry-level, CT technologist. Upon successful completion of the course set, students will be eligible to apply to take the advanced certification examination provided by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
Application fee: $30
Enrollment Deposit: $200
Tuition (full program): $7,500
Click here for course descriptions.
Click here to learn about payment plans and financial aid.
Click here for CT Certificate Program Application for Admission.
For more information, please contact SVC’s Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or email@example.com.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.