The requirements for successful completion of a baccalaureate degree include:
- 128 credits in a program of study, including 48 in the general core;
- a minimum grade-point average of 2.0 (C); some majors may have higher minimum GPA requirements;
- a minimum of 60 graded credits earned at Southern Vermont College.
Students who plan to earn a baccalaureate degree must declare their major prior to the completion of 45 credits. Students must declare a minor no later than the completion of 60 credits.
The requirements for successful completion of an associate degree include:
- 64 credits in a program of study, including 24 credits in the general core;
- a minimum grade-point average of 2.0 (C); some majors may have higher minimum cumulative GPA requirements;
- a minimum of 30 graded credits earned at Southern Vermont College.
To meet the requirements for an associate degree, students must either be enrolled in an associate degree program or declare their major upon earning 45 credits. A student who has exceeded 45 credits and who wishes to apply for an associate's degree must file a written appeal with the Provost at 802-447-6333.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.
- Nursing Chair to Serve on VT Board of Nursing Education Committee