Clarkson University and Graduate College of Union University Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Clarkson University Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Southern Vermont College has an agreement with Clarkson University, which provides graduates of SVC an opportunity to obtain an MBA in only one additional year of study. All applicants must complete foundation course requirements prior to his or her one-year MBA program at Clarkson.
Graduate College of Union University Accelerated Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Southern Vermont College has an agreement with the Graduate College of Union University through which graduates of SVC who have taken a select group of business and management courses at SVC and receive a required cumulative grade point average can qualify for advanced standing and/or early entry into the Union MBA program. Students who meet the requirements do not have to take the GMAT, but may choose to do so to be eligible for scholarships. A student can reduce the time to an MBA by up to one year of course work of a two-year program.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.