Many career fields require specialized undergraduate preparation or a post-baccalaureate degree from a graduate or professional program. SVC has agreements with graduate and professional schools and training programs that allow SVC graduates to receive a bachelor’s degree from SVC while gaining valuable professional experience and in many cases to accelerate the time to degree completion.
SVC pre-professional programs include the following:
- Law School Preparation Program
- Master of Business Administration, Clarkson University
- Master of Business Administration, Graduate College of Union University
- Master of Business Administration, Sage Graduate School
- Master of Counseling and Community Psychology, Sage Graduate School
- Master in Health Service Administration, Sage Graduate School
Master of Occupational Therapy, Sage Graduate School
- Master of Organizational Management, Sage Graduate School
- Criminal Justice Law Enforcement Track, Vermont Policy Academy
Melissa North, Instructor, Division of Nursing.