Many career fields require specialized undergraduate preparation or a post-baccalaureate degree from a graduate or professional program. SVC has agreements with graduate and professional schools and training programs that allow SVC graduates to receive a bachelor’s degree from SVC while gaining valuable professional experience and in many cases to accelerate the time to degree completion.
SVC pre-professional programs include the following:
- Law School Preparation Program
- Master of Business Administration, Clarkson University
- Master of Business Administration, Graduate College of Union University
- Master of Business Administration, Sage Graduate School
- Master of Counseling and Community Psychology, Sage Graduate School
- Master in Health Service Administration, Sage Graduate School
Master of Occupational Therapy, Sage Graduate School
- Master of Organizational Management, Sage Graduate School
- Criminal Justice Law Enforcement Track, Vermont Policy Academy
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"