Many career fields require specialized undergraduate preparation or a post-baccalaureate degree from a graduate or professional program. SVC has agreements with graduate and professional schools and training programs that allow SVC graduates to receive a bachelor’s degree from SVC while gaining valuable professional experience and in many cases to accelerate the time to degree completion.
SVC pre-professional programs include the following:
- Law School Preparation Program
- Master of Business Administration, Clarkson University
- Master of Business Administration, Graduate College of Union University
- Master of Business Administration, Sage Graduate School
- Master of Counseling and Community Psychology, Sage Graduate School
- Master in Health Service Administration, Sage Graduate School
Master of Occupational Therapy, Sage Graduate School
- Master of Organizational Management, Sage Graduate School
- Criminal Justice Law Enforcement Track, Vermont Policy Academy
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community