Many career fields require specialized undergraduate preparation or a post-baccalaureate degree from a graduate or professional program. SVC has agreements with graduate and professional schools and training programs that allow SVC graduates to receive a bachelor’s degree from SVC while gaining valuable professional experience and in many cases to accelerate the time to degree completion.
SVC pre-professional programs include the following:
- Law School Preparation Program
- Master of Business Administration, Clarkson University
- Master of Business Administration, Graduate College of Union University
- Master of Business Administration, Sage Graduate School
- Master of Counseling and Community Psychology, Sage Graduate School
- Master in Health Service Administration, Sage Graduate School
Master of Occupational Therapy, Sage Graduate School
- Master of Organizational Management, Sage Graduate School
- Criminal Justice Law Enforcement Track, Vermont Policy Academy
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program