Transfer/Articulation Agreements

Southern Vermont College has transfer/articulation agreements with a number of community colleges and graduate schools.

Students who plan to transfer to SVC can select courses which will allow them to transfer credits into the corresponding programs and meet the curriculum requirements as possible.

The following is a list of community colleges which have a articulation agreement with SVC:

The following is a list of graduate schools which have an articulation agreement with SVC:

To learn more, contact the Admissions Office.