Southern Vermont College has transfer/articulation agreements with a number of community colleges and graduate schools.
Students who plan to transfer to SVC can select courses which will allow them to transfer credits into the corresponding programs and meet the curriculum requirements as possible.
The following is a list of community colleges which have an articulation agreement with SVC:
- Berkshire Community College
- Community College of Vermont
- Greenfield Community College
- Hudson Valley Community College
- Landmark College
- Northern Essex Community College
- Santa Rosa Junior College
- Schenectady County Community College
For more information, contact Assistant Dean and Senior Director of Admissions Jeremy Gibbons at 802-447-6308 or e-mail email@example.com.
The following is a list of graduate schools which have an articulation agreement with SVC:
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Graduate College of Union University, Schenectady, NY
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Clarkson University, Potsdam, NY
- Master of Science in Organization Management, Master of Business Administration (MBA), or Master of Science in Health Services, Sage Graduate School, Troy, NY
- Master of Occupational Therapy, Sage Graduate School, Troy, NY
- Master of Arts in Counseling and Community Psychology, Sage Graduate School, Troy, NY
To learn more, contact the Admissions Office.
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.