The Southern Vermont College/St. Joseph College Alumni Association Board represents the entire alumni body and serves in an advisory and service role to the College. Board members sit on committees concerned with all areas of the College, such as admission and financial aid, networking and student life. The Board works to stay in tune with campus issues and alumni views, helps expand alumni connections to SVC and focuses on projects that will benefit current students, graduates and the College as a whole.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Board, please contact the Alumni Office at 802-447-6357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sara Diane Nolan, MSW
Adjunct Faculty, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences
- Athletics Celebrates at Annual Awards Banquet
- President Evans a Special Guest and Moderates a Symposium at Inauguration of Franklin College's President
- Sign up Now for Online or On-Campus Summer Classes
- Veteran Journalist Mike Donoghue '71 to be Commencement Speaker
- SVC Granted Approval for Online Nursing BSN Program
- David Evans Inaugurated as Ninth President of SVC
- Introducing The Good Neighbor Scholarship for Students in Area Communities