The Southern Vermont College/St. Joseph College Alumni Association Board represents the entire alumni body and serves in an advisory and service role to the College. Board members sit on committees concerned with all areas of the College, such as admission and financial aid, networking and student life. The Board works to stay in tune with campus issues and alumni views, helps expand alumni connections to SVC and focuses on projects that will benefit current students, graduates and the College as a whole.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Board, please contact the Alumni Office at 802-447-6357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community