The Southern Vermont College/St. Joseph College Alumni Association Board represents the entire alumni body and serves in an advisory and service role to the College. Board members sit on committees concerned with all areas of the College, such as admission and financial aid, networking and student life. The Board works to stay in tune with campus issues and alumni views, helps expand alumni connections to SVC and focuses on projects that will benefit current students, graduates and the College as a whole.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Board, please contact the Alumni Office at 802-447-6357 or email@example.com.
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- For Veterans Day, Remember: Message from President Gross
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin