Career Development for Alumni
The Career Development Office can support you as you take the next step in your career. Alumni have access to the same services that are offered to current students, most free of charge. From helping you revise your resume to defining a new career path, SVC is here to help.
If you are an employer and are looking for an SVC graduate to fill one of your positions, please contact Career Development at 802-447-4631 or email@example.com to have your job description distributed to alumni.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin
- Sarah Lampro Defies Death Valley for 100-Mile JDRF Bike Ride
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC