Published twice a year, The Chronicle is the College's magazine for alumni, parents and friends. If you would like to share your news for the Class Notes section, please contact the Alumni Office at 802-447-6357 or email@example.com.
- What sections are the most enjoyable and/or relevant?
- How effective is it in helping you stay in touch with faculty and alumni and informed of campus news and college objectives?
- Has it prompted you to take any of the following actions? Update your address, visit the SVC Web site, attend an event, submit information for the Class Notes section, contact a former professor or classmate, make a donation or share it with other people.
- What could be done to improve the magazine?
- When do you read The Chronicle? Within a few days of receiving it, within 2-4 weeks, from time to time over several weeks or months?
- How long do you spend reading each issue?
We would appreciate your feedback on The Chronicle:
Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)