Southern Vermont College will soon be replacing all the seats in the Everett Theatre, and we need your help. We are asking you to participate in our Take A Seat campaign. There are three unique ways your personal name, business name, SVC Class year or Memorial to a loved one can be permanently affixed to the arm of a seat in the Everett Theatre. We welcome your “taking a special seat” at SVC and helping us model personalized yet affordable education that prepares students for success in today's dynamic workforce.
Please fill out the form below to order your seat label or if you prefer to pay in installments or by check, please contact Samantha Damon, Development Specialist, Southern Vermont College, 982 Mansion Drive, Bennington VT 05201. Please call or email with any questions. (802) 447-6357 firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a first-come, first-served offer. We have 75 seats available for naming. New seat installation planned for 2014-2015 academic year.
* Your plaque may have up to three lines with a total of sixteen characters per line.
$450 Annual Fund Donation- Mountaineer Level
- One seat selected by SVC with an inscribed plaque on the arm
$800 Annual Fund Donation – Cascade Level
- Two seats (side-by-side) with an inscribed plaque on the arms
$1,000 Annual Fund Donation – Everett Level
- One seat, selected by you, with an inscribed plaque on the arm
Sara Diane Nolan, MSW
Adjunct Faculty, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences
- Athletics Celebrates at Annual Awards Banquet
- President Evans a Special Guest and Moderates a Symposium at Inauguration of Franklin College's President
- Sign up Now for Online or On-Campus Summer Classes
- Veteran Journalist Mike Donoghue '71 to be Commencement Speaker
- SVC Granted Approval for Online Nursing BSN Program
- David Evans Inaugurated as Ninth President of SVC
- Introducing The Good Neighbor Scholarship for Students in Area Communities