The Nursing Club is hosting a fundraiser in the Mountaineer Athletic Center (MAC) on Sunday, April 14th starting at 11:30am. Proceeds go to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. Students and Community members are encouraged to sign up using the form below. Please help us make this a success!
Rules & Regulations:
- 3-on-3 tournament
- Each team has to have 4 players (includes 1 substitute player). The teams also must be Co-Ed
- For SVC teams: You can only have one SVC basketball player on your team to be fair. We will check!
- The tournament is double elimination, which means each team is guaranteed two games.
- 2 games will be played at a time, one on each half of the court
- There will be two divisions: One for SVC teams and one for Community teams. The final game will be the winner of each division.
- We will award two teams a prize for the best uniforms! Get creative!
- Each game will be to 21
- Registration is $5 per students and $8 per community members. Payment is due at check-in on the day of the event.
- Check-in will begin at 11:00.
- The tournament will begin promptly at 11:30 so make sure you and your team are checked in by then.
- Extra donations will be greatly appreciated! All t-shirt and concession stand sales will also benefit St. Judes’.