Mary Agoglia, M.A., R.N.
instructor, the Division of nursing
- M.A., Nursing Education, New York University
- B.S., Nursing, Adelphi University
- Skills/Simulation Lab
areas of expertise
Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Mental Health
Why I teach
I enjoy sharing knowledge and experience with others.
"Being Peace" by Thich Nhat Hahn, "Snow Falling on Cedars" by David Guterson
"It's a Wonderful Life" with Jimmy Stewart
Best part of being at SVC
SVC: It's all good!
Jennifer Nelson, Co-Chair, Assistant Professor of Mathematics.
- Muffie Harvey Rides Again!
- Enrich Your Life Through Fall Classes
- James C. White II, Ph.D., Named Provost
- Graduates in Radiologic Sciences Receive 100% Pass Rate on ARRT Exam
- 12 Student-Athletes Receive NECC All-Conference Academic Honors
- Nursing Division Accredited by CCNE
- Remarks by Commencement Speaker/Honorary Degree Recipient/Author/professor Moustafa Bayoumi
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES