Mary Agoglia, M.A., R.N.
instructor, the Division of nursing
- M.A., Nursing Education, New York University
- B.S., Nursing, Adelphi University
- Skills/Simulation Lab
areas of expertise
Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Mental Health
Why I teach
I enjoy sharing knowledge and experience with others.
"Being Peace" by Thich Nhat Hahn, "Snow Falling on Cedars" by David Guterson
"It's a Wonderful Life" with Jimmy Stewart
Best part of being at SVC
SVC: It's all good!
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."