Mary Agoglia, M.A., R.N.
instructor, the Division of nursing
- Doctoral student, Sage Colleges
- MA, Nursing Education, New York University
- BSN, Adelphi University
Pediatric, Med-Surg, Fundamental and Geriatric Nursing, Clinical instruction in Acute Care, long-term care and school settings
Patient Safety with medication administration
areas of expertise
Pediatrics, Geriatrics and Public Health Nursing
Why I teach
I am able to use creativity when sharing 30 years of experiential knowledge with students as they learn to become nurses.
All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot
It's Complicated with Meryl Streep and Steve Martin
Best part of being at SVC
The Simulation Lab!
Sara Diane Nolan, MSW
Adjunct Faculty, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences
- Athletics Celebrates at Annual Awards Banquet
- President Evans a Special Guest and Moderates a Symposium at Inauguration of Franklin College's President
- Sign up Now for Online or On-Campus Summer Classes
- Veteran Journalist Mike Donoghue '71 to be Commencement Speaker
- SVC Granted Approval for Online Nursing BSN Program
- David Evans Inaugurated as Ninth President of SVC
- Introducing The Good Neighbor Scholarship for Students in Area Communities