Kathi Atkins, MSN, BSN, RN
CLINICAL Instructor, the Division of nursing
Healthcare Education Center
- MS, Nursing, Benedictine University
- BS, Nursing, Southern Vermont College
- Medical/Surgical Nursing
- Predictors of Success in Associate's Degree Nursing Program
areas of expertise
Medical/Surgical Nursing, Pediatrics and College Health
Why I teach
I teach because I believe that quality care in nursing is essential, and I have the knowledge and experience to nurture new nurses in becoming the leaders in healthcare to deliver that quality of care.
- "Sisters" by Danielle Steele
"A Beautiful Mind"
Best part of being at SVC
As an alumna, I enjoy mentoring, conversing and encouraging the success of new SVC students. I also enjoy the SVC culture and supportive community.
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Business Professor and Students Invited to Sports Sustainability Competition
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.