Kathi Atkins, MSN, BSN, RN
CLINICAL Instructor, the Division of nursing
Healthcare Education Center
- MS, Nursing, Benedictine University
- BS, Nursing, Southern Vermont College
- Medical/Surgical Nursing
- Predictors of Success in Associate's Degree Nursing Program
areas of expertise
Medical/Surgical Nursing, Pediatrics and College Health
Why I teach
I teach because I believe that quality care in nursing is essential, and I have the knowledge and experience to nurture new nurses in becoming the leaders in healthcare to deliver that quality of care.
- "Sisters" by Danielle Steele
"A Beautiful Mind"
Best part of being at SVC
As an alumna, I enjoy mentoring, conversing and encouraging the success of new SVC students. I also enjoy the SVC culture and supportive community.
JTom Redden, Professor of History and Politics
- Muffie Harvey Rides Again!
- Enrich Your Life Through Fall Classes
- James C. White II, Ph.D., Named Provost
- Graduates in Radiologic Sciences Receive 100% Pass Rate on ARRT Exam
- 12 Student-Athletes Receive NECC All-Conference Academic Honors
- Nursing Division Accredited by CCNE
- Remarks by Commencement Speaker/Honorary Degree Recipient/Author/professor Moustafa Bayoumi