Kathi Atkins, M.S.N., B.S.N., R.N.
instructor, the Division of nursing
Healthcare Education Center
- M.S., Nursing, Benedictine University
- B.S., Nursing, Southern Vermont College
- Nursing Fundamentals
- Predictors of Success in Associate's Degree Nursing Program
areas of expertise
Medical/Surgical Nursing, Pediatrics and College Health
Why I teach
I teach because I believe that quality care in nursing is essential, and I have the knowledge and experience to nurture new nurses in becoming the leaders in healthcare to deliver that quality of care.
- "Sisters" by Danielle Steele
"A Beautiful Mind"
Best part of being at SVC
As an alumna, I enjoy mentoring, conversing and encouraging the success of new SVC students. I also enjoy the SVC culture and supportive community.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program