Kathi Atkins, M.S.N., B.S.N., R.N.
instructor, the Division of nursing
Healthcare Education Center
- M.S., Nursing, Benedictine University
- B.S., Nursing, Southern Vermont College
- Nursing Fundamentals
- Predictors of Success in Associate's Degree Nursing Program
areas of expertise
Medical/Surgical Nursing, Pediatrics and College Health
Why I teach
I teach because I believe that quality care in nursing is essential, and I have the knowledge and experience to nurture new nurses in becoming the leaders in healthcare to deliver that quality of care.
- "Sisters" by Danielle Steele
"A Beautiful Mind"
Best part of being at SVC
As an alumna, I enjoy mentoring, conversing and encouraging the success of new SVC students. I also enjoy the SVC culture and supportive community.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."