Joanne C. Baldasare, D.H.S.c., R.N.
instructor, the Division of nursing
- Doctorate, Health Science with focus in Global Health, Nova Southeastern University
- M.S., Health Education, Sage Graduate School
- B.S., Nursing, Russell Sage College
- B.S., Elementary Education, St. John's University
- Leadership and Management Quality Healthcare Systems
- Interest in HIV research in addition to other global health issues, cardiac and vascular diseases research
areas of expertise
Long-term care, alcohol and other substance abuse/behavioral health, clinical research
Why I teach
I enjoy helping others to learn and grow both personally and professionally and achieve much academic success. My main goal in teaching nursing classes is to help my students be the best nurses they can be.
- "Foreign Body" by Robin Cook
Although I like all movies, I tend to favor the scary or suspenseful ones such as The Shining and The Ring. The Help in 2011 is also at the top of my list.
Best part of being at SVC
A family-like atmosphere with a breathtaking campus and a very friendly and helpful faculty.
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- SVC Members Participate in VWHE Conference
- Business Professor and Students Invited to Sports Sustainability Competition
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition