Ellen Ennis, MA
adjunct faculty, The hunter division of humanities
- MA, English, Southern Connecticut State University
- BA, English, University of Rochester
- English Composition I & II
The art and science of teaching and learning, poetry and young adult literature.
areas of expertise
Writing, learning styles and curriculum design.
Why I teach
I teach because I love learning and enjoy helping students to find the success and pleasure that come from learning.
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Best part of being at SVC
SVC is a small, close community of learners who support each other. There is a positive and energizing spirit here that comes from an environment where all active learners are willing to look forward and to accept new ideas to build a stronger institution.
Sara Diane Nolan, MSW
Adjunct Faculty, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences
- Athletics Celebrates at Annual Awards Banquet
- President Evans a Special Guest and Moderates a Symposium at Inauguration of Franklin College's President
- Sign up Now for Online or On-Campus Summer Classes
- Veteran Journalist Mike Donoghue '71 to be Commencement Speaker
- SVC Granted Approval for Online Nursing BSN Program
- David Evans Inaugurated as Ninth President of SVC
- Introducing The Good Neighbor Scholarship for Students in Area Communities