Tracey Forest, MA
part-time instructor, the hunter division of humanities
Everett Mansion 356
- MA, English, and B.S.J., Magazine Journalism, Ohio University
- Search for God
- Environmental Literature
- Quest for Success: The First Year Experience
- English Composition I and II
- Modern Poets
- Introduction to Literature
Environmental Literature and Literature of the Sacred
areas of expertise
Writing, Grammar, Personal Enrichment and Spiritual Development and Consciousness Studies
Why I teach
I enjoy being a part of students' unfolding. I like assisting in them reaching those "ah-ha" moments, and I love being in a community of learners.
The Fountain, Fierce Grace, and The 11th Hour.
Best part of being at SVC
The flexibility to create new, cool, mind-expanding classes.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin
- Sarah Lampro Defies Death Valley for 100-Mile JDRF Bike Ride
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC