Tracey Forest, M.A.
part-time instructor, the hunter division of humanities
Everett Mansion 356
- M.A., English, and B.S.J., Magazine Journalism, Ohio University
- Search for God
- Environmental Literature
- Quest for Success: The First Year Experience
- English Composition I and II
- Modern Poets
- Introduction to Literature
Environmental Literature and Literature of the Sacred
areas of expertise
Writing, Grammar, Personal Enrichment and Spiritual Development and Consciousness Studies
Why I teach
I enjoy being a part of students' unfolding. I like assisting in them reaching those "ah-ha" moments, and I love being in a community of learners.
The Fountain, Fierce Grace, and The 11th Hour.
Best part of being at SVC
The flexibility to create new, cool, mind-expanding classes.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- Learning Cooperative Coordinator Becomes a Certified Master Reviewer
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)