Tracey Forest, MA
part-time instructor, the hunter division of humanities
Everett Mansion 356
- MA, English, and B.S.J., Magazine Journalism, Ohio University
- Search for God
- Environmental Literature
- Quest for Success: The First Year Experience
- English Composition I and II
- Modern Poets
- Introduction to Literature
Environmental Literature and Literature of the Sacred
areas of expertise
Writing, Grammar, Personal Enrichment and Spiritual Development and Consciousness Studies
Why I teach
I enjoy being a part of students' unfolding. I like assisting in them reaching those "ah-ha" moments, and I love being in a community of learners.
The Fountain, Fierce Grace, and The 11th Hour.
Best part of being at SVC
The flexibility to create new, cool, mind-expanding classes.
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"