Tracey Forest, MA
part-time instructor, the hunter division of humanities
Everett Mansion 356
- MA, English, and B.S.J., Magazine Journalism, Ohio University
- Search for God
- Environmental Literature
- Quest for Success: The First Year Experience
- English Composition I and II
- Modern Poets
- Introduction to Literature
Environmental Literature and Literature of the Sacred
areas of expertise
Writing, Grammar, Personal Enrichment and Spiritual Development and Consciousness Studies
Why I teach
I enjoy being a part of students' unfolding. I like assisting in them reaching those "ah-ha" moments, and I love being in a community of learners.
The Fountain, Fierce Grace, and The 11th Hour.
Best part of being at SVC
The flexibility to create new, cool, mind-expanding classes.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.
- Nursing Chair to Serve on VT Board of Nursing Education Committee