Tracey Forest, M.A.
part-time instructor, the hunter division of humanities
Everett Mansion 356
- M.A., English, and B.S.J., Magazine Journalism, Ohio University
- Search for God
- Environmental Literature
- Quest for Success: The First Year Experience
- English Composition I and II
- Modern Poets
- Introduction to Literature
Environmental Literature and Literature of the Sacred
areas of expertise
Writing, Grammar, Personal Enrichment and Spiritual Development and Consciousness Studies
Why I teach
I enjoy being a part of students' unfolding. I like assisting in them reaching those "ah-ha" moments, and I love being in a community of learners.
The Fountain, Fierce Grace, and The 11th Hour.
Best part of being at SVC
The flexibility to create new, cool, mind-expanding classes.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Management & Entrepreneurship Professort Appointed to Lever Advisory Board
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.