Richard Gauthier, M.S.
part-time instructor, the donald everett axinn division of social sciences
- M.S., Norwich University
- B.S., Southern Vermont College
- Criminal Justice courses
academic Research /nterests
Management of small law enforcement agencies, regionalization of law enforcement services and specialized investigations
areas of expertiseChild abuse investigations (recognized by Vermont courts as an expert).
Domestic violence investigations (recognized by Vermont courts as an expert).
Regionalization of law enforcement services (subject of my master's degree thesis).
Why I teach
I enjoy the student contact, introducing them to new material and information and the discussions/debates.
My reading tastes are too eclectic.
Saving Private Ryan
Best part of being at SVC
The ability to have student contact on a much more personal level.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."