Carol Greenhouse, M.F.A.
part-time instructor, The hunter Division of humanities
- M.F.A., B.A., Bennington College
- English Composition I, Grammar Lab
The theory of schema, integral education, alternative health
- Journalism, magazine writing, creative non-fiction, fiction, contemporary poetry, consciousness studies, social justice, alternative education, adventure travel
Why I teach
Because I've had a long career in publishing, that has taught me some interesting things I enjoy passing on.
Exploring the Crack in the Cosmic Eggs by Joseph Chilton Pearce
I don't know, but the movies my seven-year-old daughter and I watch regularly are Horse Boy, Man on Wire and The Little Prince.
Best part of being at SVC
The students. No contest.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)