Carol Greenhouse, M.F.A.
part-time instructor, The hunter Division of humanities
- M.F.A., B.A., Bennington College
- English Composition I, Grammar Lab
The theory of schema, integral education, alternative health
- Journalism, magazine writing, creative non-fiction, fiction, contemporary poetry, consciousness studies, social justice, alternative education, adventure travel
Why I teach
Because I've had a long career in publishing, that has taught me some interesting things I enjoy passing on.
Exploring the Crack in the Cosmic Eggs by Joseph Chilton Pearce
I don't know, but the movies my seven-year-old daughter and I watch regularly are Horse Boy, Man on Wire and The Little Prince.
Best part of being at SVC
The students. No contest.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Three School Chiefs Trade Spaces for a Day
- Management & Entrepreneurship Professort Appointed to Lever Advisory Board
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"