Tammy L. Kenny, M.S.
Everett Mansion 313
- M.S., Biology, State University of New York, Fredonia, 2007
- B.S., Biology, Utica College of Syracuse University, Utica, N.Y., 2004
- Instructor, Southern Vermont College, 2007-present
- Instructor, Jamestown (N.Y.) Community College, 2006-2007
- Instructor, SUNY Fredonia, 2005-2007
- Anatomy & Physiology I and II Lecture/Lab
- Wildlife Biology
- Introduction to Cellular Biology, Genetics and Biodiversity
Animal behavior, particularly social communication. I have two manuscripts: Kazial, K.A., Kenny T. L., and Burnett, S. C. 2008. Little brown bats (Myotis lucifugus) recognizes individual identity of conspecifics using sonar calls . Ethology, 114, 469-478.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Animal behavior with an emphasis in social communication
Why I teach
I’ve always enjoyed biology, particularly organismal biology. I enjoy sharing my love of this subject with others.
Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
Lord of the Rings
Best part of being at SVC
The campus is beautiful and the environment is very friendly.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community