David Lindenberg, M.Ed.
part-time instructor, quest for success: the first year experience
Everett Mansion 305
- M.Ed., Reading and Literacy in the Elementary School, Walden University, 2005
- M.Ed., Special Education, Lehigh University, 1998
- B.S., Biochemistry, Lebanon Valley College, 1994
- Quest for Success: The First Year Experience
Metacognition, good study techniques and differentia
Why I teach
Interacting with the students and coming up with new ways to communicate information to them provides a constant challenge that I look forward to every day.
While I don't have a favorite book, two authors that hold a special place in my memory are Michael Crichton and Torey Hayden. Michael Crichton's books were my first realization that I could relate pleasure reading to my academic life. Torey Hayden has inspired me to take the time to try and understand situations and people, especially when situations or communication is not clear.
I like films that are based on true stories. While I can't say any one film is my favorite, I never get tired of Stand and Deliver, Rudy, Lean on Me and Patch Adams.
Best part of being at SVC
Stating that everybody cares seems a little cliché, but seeing that so many people take the time to support the people around them is absolutely remarkable.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community