David Lindenberg, MEd
ADJUNCT FACULTY, quest for success: the first year experience
Everett Mansion 305
- MEd, Reading and Literacy in the Elementary School, Walden University, 2005
- MEd, Special Education, Lehigh University, 1998
- BS, Biochemistry, Lebanon Valley College, 1994
- Quest for Success: The First Year Experience
Metacognition, good study techniques and differentia
Why I teach
Interacting with the students and coming up with new ways to communicate information to them provides a constant challenge that I look forward to every day.
While I don't have a favorite book, two authors that hold a special place in my memory are Michael Crichton and Torey Hayden. Michael Crichton's books were my first realization that I could relate pleasure reading to my academic life. Torey Hayden has inspired me to take the time to try and understand situations and people, especially when situations or communication is not clear.
I like films that are based on true stories. While I can't say any one film is my favorite, I never get tired of Stand and Deliver, Rudy, Lean on Me and Patch Adams.
Best part of being at SVC
Stating that everybody cares seems a little cliché, but seeing that so many people take the time to support the people around them is absolutely remarkable.
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Business Professor and Students Invited to Sports Sustainability Competition
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.