Laura Mack, MA, BS
adjunct faculty, The hunter division of humanities
- Graduate of The London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art
- MA, BS, Eastern Michigan University
- ABD, University of Michigan
- Composition 101 & 102
Post-Civil War Vermont history
areas of expertise
Writing fiction; Web copy
Why I teach
I teach because I was mentored by wonderful, dedicated teachers. They taught me that there is no better way to live and think than to help others to do so.
At the moment, Wolf Hall and Bring Up the Bodies by Hilary Mantel
Everything is Illuminated
Best part of being at SVC
I love being part of a community that cares about teaching and learning.
Melissa North, Instructor, Division of Nursing.
- SPRING OPEN HOUSE: April 18
- SVC and PAVE Sponsor Events on Violence Awareness: April 21 & 24
- "Flirting with Danger" Documentary: April 22
- Edible Book Fest has been CANCELLED
- "Eight Ten's" - short 10-minute plays: April 24 & 25
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest: May 3
- Honors Convocation: April 29
- COMMENCEMENT 2015 SCHEDULE