James McDonald, M.B.A., C.E.B.S.
part-time instructor, the mccormick division of business
- Currently enrolled at Union Graduate College for Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Management
- M.B.A., Marketing Pace University, 1987
- B.S., Finance, Notre Dame, 1974
Investments, Economic Theories & Positions, Energy
areas of expertise
Financial Planning, Investments, Economics, Marketing
Why I teach
I want to provide my students with information and skills for educational and personal development.
Books about Thomas Jefferson and various books about the American Revolution
Hoosiers and Rudy
Best part of being at SVC
The students who have shown an eagerness to learn and accept new ideas. The "family atmosphere" and the sense of caring. The beautiful setting.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Info on Bennington Water Project Vote
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- Military Leader Speaks on King's Life and Legacy
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."