James McDonald, M.B.A., C.E.B.S.
part-time instructor, the mccormick division of business
- Currently enrolled at Union Graduate College for Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Management
- M.B.A., Marketing Pace University, 1987
- B.S., Finance, Notre Dame, 1974
Investments, Economic Theories & Positions, Energy
areas of expertise
Financial Planning, Investments, Economics, Marketing
Why I teach
I want to provide my students with information and skills for educational and personal development.
Books about Thomas Jefferson and various books about the American Revolution
Hoosiers and Rudy
Best part of being at SVC
The students who have shown an eagerness to learn and accept new ideas. The "family atmosphere" and the sense of caring. The beautiful setting.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- President attends National Center for Learning & Civic Engagement meeting in Denver
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- SVC Mourns the Passing of Campus Safety's Mark Poirier
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs