James McDonald, MBA, CEBS
adjunct faculty, the mccormick division of business
- Currently enrolled at Union Graduate College for Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Management
- MBA, Marketing Pace University, 1987
- BS, Finance, Notre Dame, 1974
Investments, Economic Theories & Positions, Energy
areas of expertise
Financial Planning, Investments, Economics, Marketing
Why I teach
I want to provide my students with information and skills for educational and personal development.
Books about Thomas Jefferson and various books about the American Revolution
Hoosiers and Rudy
Best part of being at SVC
The students who have shown an eagerness to learn and accept new ideas. The "family atmosphere" and the sense of caring. The beautiful setting.
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- For Veterans Day, Remember: Message from President Gross
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin