James McDonald, MBA, CEBS
adjunct faculty, the mccormick division of business
- Currently enrolled at Union Graduate College for Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Management
- MBA, Marketing Pace University, 1987
- BS, Finance, Notre Dame, 1974
Investments, Economic Theories & Positions, Energy
areas of expertise
Financial Planning, Investments, Economics, Marketing
Why I teach
I want to provide my students with information and skills for educational and personal development.
Books about Thomas Jefferson and various books about the American Revolution
Hoosiers and Rudy
Best part of being at SVC
The students who have shown an eagerness to learn and accept new ideas. The "family atmosphere" and the sense of caring. The beautiful setting.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.