Reneé Zirpolo Merges, JD
assistant professor, the Donald Everett Axinn division of social sciences
Everett Mansion 361
- MS, Criminal Justice, State University of New York, Albany, 2012
- JD, Albany Law School, 1983
- BS, Pre-Law, Marywood College, Scranton, PA, 1980
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Evidence and Court Procedure
Community Prosecution, Alternative Courts, Immigrants and the Criminal Justice System
areas of expertise
Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Criminal Justice, Evidence
Why I teach
I teach because I love being a part of the thrill of learning for others and myself.
Best part of being at SVC
The students' enthusiasm and thirst to learn.
highlightsMarch 2015 - Participated in the Vermont Women in Higher Education Conference in Killington, Vt. Along with Assistant Professor Sarah Knapp, Renee gave a talk entitled: "Mentoring Millennial: Preparing (and preparing for) a New Generation."
JTom Redden, Professor of History and Politics
- Muffie Harvey Rides Again!
- Enrich Your Life Through Fall Classes
- James C. White II, Ph.D., Named Provost
- Graduates in Radiologic Sciences Receive 100% Pass Rate on ARRT Exam
- 12 Student-Athletes Receive NECC All-Conference Academic Honors
- Nursing Division Accredited by CCNE
- Remarks by Commencement Speaker/Honorary Degree Recipient/Author/professor Moustafa Bayoumi