Reneé Zirpolo Merges, J.D.
assistant professor, the Donald Everett Axinn division of social sciences
Everett Mansion 361
- M.S., Criminal Justice, State University of New York, Albany, 2012
- J.D., Albany Law School, 1983
- Pre-Law, B.S., Marywood College, Scranton, PA, 1980
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Evidence and Court Procedure
Community Prosecution, Alternative Courts, Immigrants and the Criminal Justice System
areas of expertise
Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Criminal Justice, Evidence
Why I teach
I teach because I love being a part of the thrill of learning for others and myself.
Best part of being at SVC
The students' enthusiasm and thirst to learn.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.