Reneé Zirpolo Merges, J.D.
assistant professor, the Donald Everett Axinn division of social sciences
Everett Mansion 361
- M.S., Criminal Justice, State University of New York, Albany, 2012
- J.D., Albany Law School, 1983
- Pre-Law, B.S., Marywood College, Scranton, PA, 1980
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Evidence and Court Procedure
Community Prosecution, Alternative Courts, Immigrants and the Criminal Justice System
areas of expertise
Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Criminal Justice, Evidence
Why I teach
I teach because I love being a part of the thrill of learning for others and myself.
Best part of being at SVC
The students' enthusiasm and thirst to learn.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)