Reneé Zirpolo Merges, JD
assistant professor, the Donald Everett Axinn division of social sciences
Everett Mansion 361
- MS, Criminal Justice, State University of New York, Albany, 2012
- JD, Albany Law School, 1983
- BS, Pre-Law, Marywood College, Scranton, PA, 1980
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Evidence and Court Procedure
Community Prosecution, Alternative Courts, Immigrants and the Criminal Justice System
areas of expertise
Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Criminal Justice, Evidence
Why I teach
I teach because I love being a part of the thrill of learning for others and myself.
Best part of being at SVC
The students' enthusiasm and thirst to learn.
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- For Veterans Day, Remember: Message from President Gross
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin