Reneé Zirpolo Merges, J.D.
assistant professor, the Donald Everett Axinn division of social sciences
Everett Mansion 361
- M.S., Criminal Justice, State University of New York, Albany, 2012
- J.D., Albany Law School, 1983
- Pre-Law, B.S., Marywood College, Scranton, PA, 1980
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Evidence and Court Procedure
Community Prosecution, Alternative Courts, Immigrants and the Criminal Justice System
areas of expertise
Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Criminal Justice, Evidence
Why I teach
I teach because I love being a part of the thrill of learning for others and myself.
Best part of being at SVC
The students' enthusiasm and thirst to learn.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- President's HuffPost on Reforming Student Loans
- Hear President Gross on Texas Public Radio re: Student Debt Options
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program