Reneé Zirpolo Merges, JD
assistant professor, the Donald Everett Axinn division of social sciences
Everett Mansion 361
- MS, Criminal Justice, State University of New York, Albany, 2012
- JD, Albany Law School, 1983
- BS, Pre-Law, Marywood College, Scranton, PA, 1980
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Evidence and Court Procedure
Community Prosecution, Alternative Courts, Immigrants and the Criminal Justice System
areas of expertise
Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Criminal Justice, Evidence
Why I teach
I teach because I love being a part of the thrill of learning for others and myself.
Best part of being at SVC
The students' enthusiasm and thirst to learn.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin
- Sarah Lampro Defies Death Valley for 100-Mile JDRF Bike Ride
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC