Jennifer Burg, Ph.D.
Chair, associate professor, the hunter division of humanities
Everett Mansion 352
- Ph.D., English, emphasis in Rhetoric and Composition, Washington State University, 2003
- M.S., English, emphasis in Theory and Practice of Writing, Utah State University, 1997
- B.S., Honors English, Weber State University, 1995
- English Composition I
- English Composition II
- World Literature
academic Research/interests and areas of expertise
Rhetoric, Composition, and Popular Culture
Why I teach
My goal is always to promote students' intellectual engagement with texts of all kinds, and to help them become more perceptive readers of and articulate writers about rhetoric in their words.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community