Harriet R. Sullivan-Bibee, B.S.N., R.N.
part-time instructor, the division of nursing
802-442-3247 or 802-384-3085
Office Room: Clinical area - 802-447-5187
- B.S.N., Southern Vermont College
- Clinical for Nursing
Acute care settings, Cardiac, Education
areas of expertise
Why I teach
I truly enjoy sharing my knowledge and years of experience with the students.
Favorite Authors are Nora Roberts and James Patterson
Best part of being at SVC
The relationships that I have created with faculty and students.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program