Harriet R. Sullivan-Bibee, B.S.N., R.N.
part-time instructor, the division of nursing
802-442-3247 or 802-384-3085
Office Room: Clinical area - 802-447-5187
- B.S.N., Southern Vermont College
- Clinical for Nursing
Acute care settings, Cardiac, Education
areas of expertise
Why I teach
I truly enjoy sharing my knowledge and years of experience with the students.
Favorite Authors are Nora Roberts and James Patterson
Best part of being at SVC
The relationships that I have created with faculty and students.
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Business Professor and Students Invited to Sports Sustainability Competition
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.