Harriet R. Sullivan-Bibee, B.S.N., R.N.
part-time instructor, the division of nursing
802-442-3247 or 802-384-3085
Office Room: Clinical area - 802-447-5187
- B.S.N., Southern Vermont College
- Clinical for Nursing
Acute care settings, Cardiac, Education
areas of expertise
Why I teach
I truly enjoy sharing my knowledge and years of experience with the students.
Favorite Authors are Nora Roberts and James Patterson
Best part of being at SVC
The relationships that I have created with faculty and students.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin
- Sarah Lampro Defies Death Valley for 100-Mile JDRF Bike Ride
- Adjunct Faculty Member Speaks on "Keeping Vermont Spooky" at VT Vets Home
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- SVC Trustee's New Book on MahJongg Featured in NYTimes
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC