Jane Uva, MD
ADJUNCT FACULTY, the john merck division of science and technology
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- School of Public Health , State University of New York, Albany, Preventive Medicine
- Residency: Wright State university School of Medicine, Dayton, OH, Emergency Medicine
- Post-Graduate: Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA
- MPH, Master of Public Health, Health Care Management and Policy, Maternal and Child Health
- Medical School: Wright State University School of Medicine, Dayton, OH
- MD, Doctor of Medicine
- Undergraduate: Vanderbilt University/Peabody College, Nashville, TN
- BS, Organizational Behavior and Human Development
- Related work, Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Thesis: "Adolescence Health Education"
- Anatomy and Physiology
Health education and leadership, classroom to community outreach, academic success for healthcare students
areas of expertise
Public health, health care policy, hospital compliance, health education, preventive medicine, adult emergency medicine, pediatric emergency medicine, occupational health, college health
Why I teach
I have always wanted to teach, and "Doctor" means to teach in Latin.
The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
Facing the Giants
Best part of being at SVC
The people who work here really care for students!
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Business Professor and Students Invited to Sports Sustainability Competition
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.