Healthcare Management and Advocacy
(Bachelor of Science Degree)
Southern Vermont College has established one of the country’s few Bachelor of Science degree programs in Healthcare Management and Advocacy (HMA). This course of study produces professionals who can help individuals, families, and organizations navigate the healthcare system effectively. The new program is ideal for students who are drawn to the healthcare field, but do not wish to pursue hands-on patient care and clinical study. Advocacy specialists navigate the healthcare system on a patient’s behalf.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin
- Sarah Lampro Defies Death Valley for 100-Mile JDRF Bike Ride
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC