Healthcare Management and Advocacy
(Bachelor of Science Degree)
Southern Vermont College has established one of the country’s few Bachelor of Science degree programs in Healthcare Management and Advocacy (HMA). This course of study produces professionals who can help individuals, families, and organizations navigate the healthcare system effectively. The new program is ideal for students who are drawn to the healthcare field, but do not wish to pursue hands-on patient care and clinical study. Advocacy specialists navigate the healthcare system on a patient’s behalf.
- Program and Courses
- Practicum Experiences
- Healthcare Advocacy in the News
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Healthcare Management and Advocacy Certificate Program
- Program Contacts
Download our Healthcare Management and Advocacy flyer (PDF version) here.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- Info on Bennington Water Project Vote
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- Military Leader Speaks on King's Life and Legacy
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."