Healthcare Management and Advocacy
(Bachelor of Science Degree)
Southern Vermont College has established one of the country’s few Bachelor of Science degree programs in Healthcare Management and Advocacy (HMA). This course of study produces professionals who can help individuals, families, and organizations navigate the healthcare system effectively. The new program is ideal for students who are drawn to the healthcare field, but do not wish to pursue hands-on patient care and clinical study. Advocacy specialists navigate the healthcare system on a patient’s behalf.
- Program and Courses
- Practicum Experiences
- Healthcare Advocacy in the News
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Healthcare Management and Advocacy Certificate Program
- Program Contacts
Download our Healthcare Management and Advocacy flyer (PDF version) here.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community