Campus Notification System
SVC is pleased to offer its students, faculty and staff an emergency notification system for important campus events (weather closings, emergency closings, etc.).
Current students, faculty and staff are invited to sign on for this important service by completing the form below.
Notification messages will be provided via cell phone, e-mail and the College's Web site based on the chosen preferences of individual users when they sign up. We are pleased to offer this service and encourage all members of the campus community to take advantage of it.
If you have already created an account for our campus notification system, you can login here:
If you do not have an account, please regsiter here:
Sara Diane Nolan, MSW
Adjunct Faculty, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences
- SVC Hosts 89th Commencment Ceremony
- Northshire Bookstore Hosts Student Authors of Publishing Series
- Sign up Now for Online or On-Campus Summer Classes
- SVC Granted Approval for Online Nursing BSN Program
- David Evans Inaugurated as Ninth President of SVC
- Introducing The Good Neighbor Scholarship for Students in Area Communities