Campus Notification System
SVC is pleased to offer its students, faculty and staff an emergency notification system for important campus events (weather closings, emergency closings, etc.).
Current students, faculty and staff are invited to sign on for this important service by completing the form below.
Notification messages will be provided via cell phone, e-mail and the College's Web site based on the chosen preferences of individual users when they sign up. We are pleased to offer this service and encourage all members of the campus community to take advantage of it.
If you have already created an account for our campus notification system, you can login here:
If you do not have an account, please regsiter here:
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- President's HuffPost on Reforming Student Loans
- Hear President Gross on Texas Public Radio re: Student Debt Options
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program