Campus Notification System
SVC is pleased to offer its students, faculty and staff an emergency notification system for important campus events (weather closings, emergency closings, etc.).
Current students, faculty and staff are invited to sign on for this important service by completing the form below.
Notification messages will be provided via cell phone, e-mail and the College's Web site based on the chosen preferences of individual users when they sign up. We are pleased to offer this service and encourage all members of the campus community to take advantage of it.
If you have already created an account for our campus notification system, you can login here:
If you do not have an account, please regsiter here:
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- Learning Cooperative Coordinator Becomes a Certified Master Reviewer
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)