President Gross Moderates Conference Panel on Financial Literacy
April 5, 2010
On April 26, SVC President Karen Gross will attend a conference on Cities as a Source of Consumer Protection, which will take place at Fordham University School of Law. Dr. Gross will moderate a panel discussion on the topic of Financial Literacy in the Public Schools.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."