President Gross Moderates Conference Panel on Financial Literacy
April 5, 2010
On April 26, SVC President Karen Gross will attend a conference on Cities as a Source of Consumer Protection, which will take place at Fordham University School of Law. Dr. Gross will moderate a panel discussion on the topic of Financial Literacy in the Public Schools.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)