Vermont Spirit Detectives to Present Paranormal Findings at Southern Vermont College
October 30, 2010
On Saturday, November 13, the Vermont Spirit Detectives will present their findings from an investigation into the legends surrounding mysterious happenings at Southern Vermont College. The presentation will take place in the College’s Everett Mansion Theatre at 6 p.m. This event is free and open to the public.
The Vermont Spirit Detectives are a Burlington-based group of ghost-hunters who work with video cameras, digital recorders and electromagnetic meters that record what paranormal investigators call “electronic voice phenomenon” (EVP) and to gather scientific findings. The group’s Web site, which hails Vermont Spirit Detectives as the, “private eyes for those who’ve died,” details the many Vermont homes and businesses purported to be haunted where they have performed investigations. More information on Vermont Spirit Detectives is available at http://vtspirits.com.
The legends of paranormal activity at Southern Vermont College have been featured in New England writer Joseph Citro’s books as well as in author Tim Simard’s recent book, “Haunted Hikes of Vermont.” For additional information about the Saturday night talk, call 802-447-6328 or e-mail email@example.com.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- Info on Bennington Water Project Vote
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- Military Leader Speaks on King's Life and Legacy
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."