President Gross Speaks on Myths of College Applications, Admissions & Financial Aid
September 8, 2011
SVC President Karen Gross will speak at Maple Street School in Manchester, VT, on "Demystifying College Applications, Admissions & Financial Aid: The Top Eight Myths" on Wednesday, September 14, from 7-8:30 p.m. The workshop will be presented to middle and high school students and their families. Also featured in the workshop will be Lora Block, College Advisory Service, Educational Consultant. Both presenters will provide essential information about the best way to do a college search, what colleges are looking for, the essentials about financial aid, and correcting misinformation.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President