President Gross Speaks on Myths of College Applications, Admissions & Financial Aid
September 8, 2011
SVC President Karen Gross will speak at Maple Street School in Manchester, VT, on "Demystifying College Applications, Admissions & Financial Aid: The Top Eight Myths" on Wednesday, September 14, from 7-8:30 p.m. The workshop will be presented to middle and high school students and their families. Also featured in the workshop will be Lora Block, College Advisory Service, Educational Consultant. Both presenters will provide essential information about the best way to do a college search, what colleges are looking for, the essentials about financial aid, and correcting misinformation.
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- For Veterans Day, Remember: Message from President Gross
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin