Staff Members Offer Workshops at VEOP Conference
September 30, 2011
On October 11, Learning Cooperative Coordinator Catherine Burns and Academic Counselor Rosalie Fox will present workshops at the Vermont Educational Opportunity Program Conference at Vermont Technical College in Randolph, Vt. - a conference for Vermont TRiO professionals.
Catherine Burns' workshop is titled "Completing the certification process for CRLA (College Reading and Learning Association)." The workshop is for tutoring coordinators. Recently, after being trained to be a reviewer for CRLA, Burns plans to share the information she gathered to help others complete the certification process.
Rosalie Fox's workshop is titled "Maximizing Social Capital: Networking as a strategy for our students' educational and professional success." The workshop will help participants build their own expertise as networkers so they can help their students shape their futures more successfully.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- "SVC president ends tenure with graduation"
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President