Staff Members Offer Workshops at VEOP Conference
September 30, 2011
On October 11, Learning Cooperative Coordinator Catherine Burns and Academic Counselor Rosalie Fox will present workshops at the Vermont Educational Opportunity Program Conference at Vermont Technical College in Randolph, Vt. - a conference for Vermont TRiO professionals.
Catherine Burns' workshop is titled "Completing the certification process for CRLA (College Reading and Learning Association)." The workshop is for tutoring coordinators. Recently, after being trained to be a reviewer for CRLA, Burns plans to share the information she gathered to help others complete the certification process.
Rosalie Fox's workshop is titled "Maximizing Social Capital: Networking as a strategy for our students' educational and professional success." The workshop will help participants build their own expertise as networkers so they can help their students shape their futures more successfully.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.