Staff Members Offer Workshops at VEOP Conference
September 30, 2011
On October 11, Learning Cooperative Coordinator Catherine Burns and Academic Counselor Rosalie Fox will present workshops at the Vermont Educational Opportunity Program Conference at Vermont Technical College in Randolph, Vt. - a conference for Vermont TRiO professionals.
Catherine Burns' workshop is titled "Completing the certification process for CRLA (College Reading and Learning Association)." The workshop is for tutoring coordinators. Recently, after being trained to be a reviewer for CRLA, Burns plans to share the information she gathered to help others complete the certification process.
Rosalie Fox's workshop is titled "Maximizing Social Capital: Networking as a strategy for our students' educational and professional success." The workshop will help participants build their own expertise as networkers so they can help their students shape their futures more successfully.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community