November 4, 2011
Southern Vermont College Women’s Volleyball won the New England Collegiate Conference championship, Saturday afternoon. The Mountaineers won 3-0 over second seeded Newbury College, at the Mountaineer Athletic Center, to advance to the NCAA Division III tournament.
In Men's Soccer, senior mid-fielder Noah Massucci (Craftsbury, VT) contributed on all four of the Southern Vermont goals, Friday afternoon. Massucci led the host Mountaineers to a 4-1 New England Collegiate Conference (NECC) semi-final victory, over fifth seeded Elms College. Massucci scored two second half goals and had two second half assists for the Mountaineers in the win. The Men's team will host the NECC championship game Sunday at 1 p.m.
Check out the recaps on www.svcathletics.com.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program