Women's Volleyball Advances to NCAA Division III Tournament
November 7, 2011
The Southern Vermont College Women’s Volleyball team learned its fate for the NCAA Division III tournament. SVC will travel to Clarkson University for its regional. The Mountaineers will take on 18th Ranked SUNY Cortland, Friday at 5:30 p.m.. The Red Dragons will enter the regional as the number one seed with a 37-1 record. SVC enters the NCAA tournament for the first time in program history with a 31-2 mark as the winners of the New England Collegiate Conference (NECC).
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin