Women's Volleyball Advances to NCAA Division III Tournament
November 7, 2011
The Southern Vermont College Women’s Volleyball team learned its fate for the NCAA Division III tournament. SVC will travel to Clarkson University for its regional. The Mountaineers will take on 18th Ranked SUNY Cortland, Friday at 5:30 p.m.. The Red Dragons will enter the regional as the number one seed with a 37-1 record. SVC enters the NCAA tournament for the first time in program history with a 31-2 mark as the winners of the New England Collegiate Conference (NECC).
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President