Healthcare Forum on "Is Advanced Practice Nursing for You?"
November 16, 2011
The Healthcare Forum series at Southern Vermont College continues with a panel discussion on Is Advanced Practice Nursing for You? Learning the Role of the Clinical Nurse Specialist! The Forum will take place in the Everett Mansion Theatre on Thursday, December 1, from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. The general public is invited to this event.
The panelists will include Clinical Nurse Specialists (CNSs) from Southwestern Vermont Medical Center. They will discuss the opportunities available in Advanced Practice Nursing and the domains of CNS practice. The panel members will also mention who was significant in helping and mentoring them, how their career goals changed over time and the key to professional development.
This event is the third healthcare forum in a series, which is sponsored by the Division of Nursing at Southern Vermont College. For more information, call 802-447-4661 or e-mail email@example.com.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)