Healthcare Forum on "Is Advanced Practice Nursing for You?"
November 16, 2011
The Healthcare Forum series at Southern Vermont College continues with a panel discussion on Is Advanced Practice Nursing for You? Learning the Role of the Clinical Nurse Specialist! The Forum will take place in the Everett Mansion Theatre on Thursday, December 1, from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. The general public is invited to this event.
The panelists will include Clinical Nurse Specialists (CNSs) from Southwestern Vermont Medical Center. They will discuss the opportunities available in Advanced Practice Nursing and the domains of CNS practice. The panel members will also mention who was significant in helping and mentoring them, how their career goals changed over time and the key to professional development.
This event is the third healthcare forum in a series, which is sponsored by the Division of Nursing at Southern Vermont College. For more information, call 802-447-4661 or e-mail email@example.com.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community