Healthcare Forum on "Is Advanced Practice Nursing for You?"
November 16, 2011
The Healthcare Forum series at Southern Vermont College continues with a panel discussion on Is Advanced Practice Nursing for You? Learning the Role of the Clinical Nurse Specialist! The Forum will take place in the Everett Mansion Theatre on Thursday, December 1, from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. The general public is invited to this event.
The panelists will include Clinical Nurse Specialists (CNSs) from Southwestern Vermont Medical Center. They will discuss the opportunities available in Advanced Practice Nursing and the domains of CNS practice. The panel members will also mention who was significant in helping and mentoring them, how their career goals changed over time and the key to professional development.
This event is the third healthcare forum in a series, which is sponsored by the Division of Nursing at Southern Vermont College. For more information, call 802-447-4661 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics