SVC Literature Students Invite Community Children to Free "Reading for Fun" Night
November 13, 2011
Southern Vermont College students from the Introduction to Literature class will host a free “Reading for Fun Night” for children in grades K to fifth grade on Friday, December 2, from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Everett Mansion. Sponsored by the Hunter Division of Humanities, students will offer children an opportunity to read, make crafts and enjoy pizza in a relaxed, safe and fun environment.
Parents or guardians may take this opportunity to catch up on shopping, have dinner in town, or are free to stay and join the festivities with their children.
For more information, contact Professor Lynda Sinkiewich at 802-447-6373 or e-mail email@example.com.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community