Career and Internship Fair Open to Public at Southern Vermont College
February 28, 2012
NOTE: DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS AND THE COLLEGE BEING CLOSED ON MARCH 1, THE CAREER AND INTERNSHIP FAIR HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
Southern Vermont College in Bennington will host its annual Spring Career and Internship Fair on Thursday, March 1, from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Everett Mansion’s Burgdorff Gallery. The Fair will be an opportunity for those seeking employment, career information and internship possibilities. The event is open to the general public, students from other area colleges, and current students and alumni from Southern Vermont College.
Representatives from local and regional industries, law enforcement, state agencies, health agencies and nonprofit organizations will be available, including Bennington Police Department, Berkshire Family and Individual Resources (BFAIR), Enterprise, Fastenal, The Howard Center, Rent-a-Center, Sage Graduate College, Southwestern Vermont Medical Center, Union Graduate College, U.S. Army Healthcare, Vermont State Police and more.
For more information or if a business would like to participate in the Fair, contact Southern Vermont College Director of Career Development Denise Spencer at 802-447-4631 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.