Blood Drive at Southern Vermont College
March 3, 2012
Southern Vermont College will be hosting an American Red Cross Blood Drive on Wednesday, April 4, from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the Mountaineer Athletic Center gymnasium. Donors are required to be at least 17 years old and weigh at least 110 pounds. The College invites and encourages community members to participate in the Blood Drive.
For more information or to sign up to donate blood, contact SVC’s Community Service Coordinator and Residence Life Staff Assistant Jaleisa Brannic at 802-447-4078 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE for a flyer of the Blood Drive - to post and/or pass on.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- SVC Partners with College Steps Program
- Provost DeCiccio's Article "Dreams Can Come True" in NEBHE
- Colleges Against Cancer Club Raises Funds for Hospital Cancer Center
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics