Blood Drive at Southern Vermont College
March 3, 2012
Southern Vermont College will be hosting an American Red Cross Blood Drive on Wednesday, April 4, from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the Mountaineer Athletic Center gymnasium. Donors are required to be at least 17 years old and weigh at least 110 pounds. The College invites and encourages community members to participate in the Blood Drive.
For more information or to sign up to donate blood, contact SVC’s Community Service Coordinator and Residence Life Staff Assistant Jaleisa Brannic at 802-447-4078 or email@example.com.
CLICK HERE for a flyer of the Blood Drive - to post and/or pass on.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."