Blood Drive at Southern Vermont College
March 3, 2012
Southern Vermont College will be hosting an American Red Cross Blood Drive on Wednesday, April 4, from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the Mountaineer Athletic Center gymnasium. Donors are required to be at least 17 years old and weigh at least 110 pounds. The College invites and encourages community members to participate in the Blood Drive.
For more information or to sign up to donate blood, contact SVC’s Community Service Coordinator and Residence Life Staff Assistant Jaleisa Brannic at 802-447-4078 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE for a flyer of the Blood Drive - to post and/or pass on.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community