Zumbathon Charity Event at Southern Vermont College
March 6, 2012
The Nursing Club at Southern Vermont College will host a Zumbathon on Sunday, March 18, from 1 to 3 p.m. in the Mountaineer Athletic Center on campus. Proceeds of the event will benefit research of ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease. The fee is $5, and tickets will be available for purchase at SVC’s Campus Store; at the “Rock Your Heart Festival” on March 10 from 7 to 10 p.m. at Anytime Fitness, 120 Depot Street in Bennington; or at the door. Participants are asked to change into their sneakers in the gymnasium in order to keep the floor clean and dry.
Zumba Fitness® is the only Latin-inspired dance-fitness program that blends red-hot international music and steps to form a "fitness-party." Since 2001, the Zumba program has become the world's largest and most successful dance-fitness programs with more than 12 million people taking weekly Zumba classes in over 110,000 locations across more than 125 countries.
For more information on the Zumbathon at Southern Vermont College, contact the Division of Nursing at 802-447-4661 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community