Vermont Representative Peter Welch Writes to SVC Students
March 28, 2012
Vermont Representative Peter Welch wrote a letter to three SVC TRiO students thanking them for their essay that was sent to him with information on how federal dollars are being used at Southern Vermont College. The three TRiO students are: Dalesha Reid, Karen Rouse and Eric Brunham. Representative Welch also sent a letter to Sylvia Jimison, Associate Academic Dean and Director of Success Center, thanking her for alerting him to the TRiO Student Support Program.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- Learning Cooperative Coordinator Becomes a Certified Master Reviewer
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)