Vermont Representative Peter Welch Writes to SVC Students
March 28, 2012
Vermont Representative Peter Welch wrote a letter to three SVC TRiO students thanking them for their essay that was sent to him with information on how federal dollars are being used at Southern Vermont College. The three TRiO students are: Dalesha Reid, Karen Rouse and Eric Brunham. Representative Welch also sent a letter to Sylvia Jimison, Associate Academic Dean and Director of Success Center, thanking her for alerting him to the TRiO Student Support Program.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President