Vermont Representative Peter Welch Writes to SVC Students
March 28, 2012
Vermont Representative Peter Welch wrote a letter to three SVC TRiO students thanking them for their essay that was sent to him with information on how federal dollars are being used at Southern Vermont College. The three TRiO students are: Dalesha Reid, Karen Rouse and Eric Brunham. Representative Welch also sent a letter to Sylvia Jimison, Associate Academic Dean and Director of Success Center, thanking her for alerting him to the TRiO Student Support Program.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program