Research Training Course on Aging and Alzheimer's Offered this Summer at SVC
April 26, 2012
This summer, a scientific research course at Southern Vermont College will offer individuals an opportunity to become part of a unique research team studying the effects of aging and Alzheimer’s disease. The class, which will meet May 30 to June 20 and taught by Dr. Barry Flanary, will have students engaging in hands-on research in cellular and molecular biology.
The class will focus on current concepts in aging and Alzheimer’s disease, along with additional studies including pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment. The credit-bearing, undergraduate-level research course is designed for students who wish to obtain hands-on training and experience in cellular and molecular biological research.
For more information on this course or to register, contact Dr. Barry Flanary of SVC’s John Merck Division of Science and Technology at 802-447-4312 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Summer Research Course on Aging and Alzheimer's
- Student Hanifah Presley and Interfaith Council Honored at VCC Forum
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics