Healthcare Forum on Nursing Student Research at Southern Vermont College
March 10, 2012
On Thursday, April 26, the Healthcare Forum series at Southern Vermont College (SVC) will conclude with research presentations by the Nursing students. The Forum will take place in the Everett Mansion Theatre from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., and the general public is invited to this event.
SVC’s Nursing students will present their findings on evidence-based, nursing practice projects and address the issues on ventilator associated pneumonia, falls prevention, central-line associated infections, hospice care, and pain assessment and management in the pediatric population. Posters from their research will be on display from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. in the hallway outside of the Everett Theatre.
This event is the sixth healthcare forum in a series designed to promote conversation and discussion about healthcare professions, speciality roles and healthcare topics and is sponsored
by SVC’s Division of Nursing. For more information, call 802-447-4661 or e-mail email@example.com.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community