College Plans Still Up in the Air? Come to One-Stop Enrollment Day at Southern Vermont College
July 3, 2012
Interested first-year and transfer students are invited to learn more about Southern Vermont College and if interested enroll on the spot at a One-Stop Enrollment Day at Southern Vermont College in Bennington on Wednesday, July 25, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the Office of Admissions.
“One stop and a student is set for Fall,” is how Admissions Director Jeremy Gibbons described the July 25 event, adding that prospective students can tour the campus, learn about their transfer credits, scholarships and financial aid, and complete the admissions process. In addition all One-Stop applicants will have their application fee waived.
Scholarships and grants will be awarded to students who qualify. Individuals are asked to bring a copy of their SAT scores, transcripts from all schools attended and letters of recommendation if available.
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- For Veterans Day, Remember: Message from President Gross
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin