College Plans Still Up in the Air? Come to One-Stop Enrollment Day at Southern Vermont College
July 3, 2012
Interested first-year and transfer students are invited to learn more about Southern Vermont College and if interested enroll on the spot at a One-Stop Enrollment Day at Southern Vermont College in Bennington on Wednesday, July 25, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the Office of Admissions.
“One stop and a student is set for Fall,” is how Admissions Director Jeremy Gibbons described the July 25 event, adding that prospective students can tour the campus, learn about their transfer credits, scholarships and financial aid, and complete the admissions process. In addition all One-Stop applicants will have their application fee waived.
Scholarships and grants will be awarded to students who qualify. Individuals are asked to bring a copy of their SAT scores, transcripts from all schools attended and letters of recommendation if available.
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or e-mail email@example.com.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- "SVC president ends tenure with graduation"
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President